Social Media

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

50 Random Questions




I got hit with a pretty nasty cold last week and into this one so I figured I would keep my posting light.  Sorry for the day delay.  Feel free to let me know your answers to the questions on any of my social media sites :)






1) What is your middle name? 
Lynn
2) What is your favorite subject in school?
I've been out of college since 2009 but trying to go back for a Bachelor's. In high school, my favorite subject was English Comp, Community College it was theater and right now, my professional development is mostly focused on communication and graphics.
3) What is your favorite drink? 
Pepsi and Salted Carmel frappes from Starbucks.
4) What is your favorite song? 
Dark horse by Katy Perry but it changes monthly.
5) Do you play any sports? If so, what are they? 
                                                 In high school, I played volleyball and was on the ski team.

6) What is your favorite color? 
Black and blues.
7) What is your favorite animal? 
Domestic - Dog Wild - Monkey
8) What is your favorite number? 
4
9) What is your heritage? 
I'm a mutt! Polish, German, and Irish mostly
10) Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? 
One blood sister, two step sisters, one-step brother, one sister in law, and two brother in laws
11) What is your favorite restaurant? 
Outback or Chili's
12) Who is your favorite youtuber? 
Oh gesh! Have you seen my Abc's of Youtubers post? If I had to say just one, it would have to be Karissa Pukas
13) What grade of school are you in? 
16 lol
14) How old are you? 
28
15) When is your birthday? 
February 20th
16) What is your favorite movie? 
Indiana Jones (all except the Crystal Skull), Batman series from the 90's by Tim Burton and Clueless
17) PC or Mac? 
PC
18) What kind of phone do you have? 
Windows AT&T Go phone
19) How tall are you? 
5'5"
20) Who is your favorite superhero? 
Captain America
21) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
Hogwarts or Australia
22) Are you left handed or right handed? 
Right
23) What is your favorite kind of candy? 
Rolos and Three Musketeers
24) What is your favorite ice cream? 
Chunky Monkey by Ben & Jerry
25) Biggest distractor of your time? 
Pinterest
26) What is your religion?
Christian (Non-denominational)

27) What is your favorite movie series? 
Indiana Jones (except Crystal Skull)
28) Where are you from (born)/where do you live now? 
Michigan/South Dakota
29) What is your hair color? What is your hair texture?
I was originally born a blonde-haired person but now I'm more of a brown-haired person. I normally get blond and red highlights in the summer.  When I dye it, I usually do a dark brown color. My hair is mixed textures because I have a natural wave but it's also very fine.
30) What is your eye color? 
Green/Blue.
31) What was the last thing you had to drink? 
Coffee
32) Worst injury you've ever had? 
I got an earring stuck in my ear lobe and had to have it surgically removed.
33) Do you miss anyone right now? 
Yes, my sister.
34) Last time you played a game? 
Last night I played Call of Duty online with my husband.
35) Last time you went to camp?
I went on an overnight camping trip for girl scouts way back in the day.  Otherwise, I like to go camping.
36) Place you feel most at home (other than your home)? 
In the water.
37) Do you have kids?
Yes, two sons (7 and 5).
38) Married, Single or Taken?
Married.
39) High school celebrity crush?
Harry Potter and Ron Weasley
40) Adult celebrity crush?
Jason Statham, oh who am I kidding, it’s still Harry Potter and Ron Weasly too.
41) Tattoos?
Yes, two.  Both are on my shoulders. One is a foot with my oldest's name underneath and the other is a hand with my youngest's name underneath. I'm ready for another one!
42) Which are better black or green olives?
Black but I like both.
43) What was the last concert you saw?
Umm, Ozzfest way back in the day.
44) Do you cry easy?
Yes
45) Walmart, Target, Kmart?
Target
46) What do you wear to bed?
Nothing lol
47) Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Only in made for TV movies.
48)  Ever use a gun?
Yes and I plan to own one.
49) Do you dance or sing in the shower?
Yes
50) Biggest splurge?
Makeup, hair, and skin products.
Bonus) If you could fix one world problem, what would it be?

Reducing the number of orphans (either by medical care, stopping wars, placing children with families, providing food).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!